Re: [EXIM] Testing incoming...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sherwood Botsford
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Testing incoming...

Reject wish list...

There are various ways that exim can reject mail. Currently
it logs terse words such as (host accept) or (reject). Sometimes
I've gotten too clever, and I can't figure out which line
in the configuration or in the databses is actually doing the
rejecting. Is there a way to tell it, "What line rejected this"
or alternately, a quick way to run a rejected address through
exim with a flag to have it tell me in detail why it was rejected?

Sherwood Botsford     | email avatar@???
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter            | Fax: 403 492 6826