Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...
Bruce Bowler <bbowler@???> probably said:
> Usernames here look like Bowler (note the case). Without setting
> locally_caseless to false (which I did) I couldn't verify any local
> addresses. What I'd like to be able to do is have exim recognize that
> BOWLER is the same as Bowler is the same as BOWler is the same as {well you
> get the idea}. What are the "magic incantations" I need to issue to exim
> to get it to do that?

THis is all AFAIK.

The problem is that exim assumes local account names are all lower case.
All that locally_caseless does is lower case the incoming address.
I'd like to see it also (or as a seperate option) doing a completely
case independant comparision between the incoming local_part and the
account-name/whatever.

We have two users left with MixedCase usernames, and I can't put exim
on that machine or move them to a machine with exim on it.

Peter.

--
Peter Radcliffe | pir@??? | Shore.net systems administrator.