Re: [EXIM] Host rejection

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Horne
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Host rejection
> But what it said was that it couldn't look up the name from the IP
> address. In this case, it has to reject, since to let it in might be a
> Bad Thing. If you want to cause it to let in mail from hosts whose name
> it cannot determine, then stick +allow_unknown as a prior item in the
> list, e.g.
>
> sender_host_reject_recipients = +allow_unknown : lsearch;/what/ever

Of course! Having looked at the manual for clues, I forgot to look at the
update files (NewStuff and ChangeLog) as well. Apologies for my laziness.

John.

John Horne,                                  E-mail: J.Horne@???
Computing Service,                           Phone : +44 (0) 1752 233911
University of Plymouth, UK.                  Fax   : +44 (0) 1752 233919