Re: [EXIM] exim (mini)HOWTO available ?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Sherwood Botsford
CC: Tom, Michel Vanaken, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] exim (mini)HOWTO available ?
On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Sherwood Botsford wrote:

> I wouldn't mind seeing a recipe collection -- configurations that
> people use to solve specific problems. For me, in addition to
> an explanation, a couple examples go a long way.

That is exactly the kind of thing I want to write some day, but there's
no hope of my finding the time at the moment. The code is still too
volatile. Also a more discursive "book" that explains things in more
detail in a narrative fashion. But I suspect the millennium will be
close (one way or the other :-) before I get time to do either of those.