Re: [EXIM] Spam site reject doesn't work...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Spam site reject doesn't work...
Sherwood Botsford wrote:

> ... or at least not the way I expect.
> >From exim.conf file:
> sender_host_reject = "/share/etc/spamsites"
> ****************************
> >From /share/etc/spamsites
> *.earthlink.net
> ****************************

IMHO you are choosing the wrong operator. For us spam rejection works so
well, it's almost an embarassment - having to apologise to innocent
relayers who don't know what's going on.

To reject a (long, over 1,050) list of spam domains we use a serial file
search:

sender_reject = partial2-lsearch;/var/mail/blocked/senders

./senders:

#
# spamreject list v 2 rev 30
#
# To add entries to this list, please send an email to
# <spam@???> including a copy of the offending mail(s),
# as well as other pertinent information.
#
# Regards
# Arthur Hagen
# Broomstick Net Services

# The worst of them all:
# Sanford Wallace - Cyberpromo (IEMMC member)
cybermirror1.com
cyberpromo.com
savetrees.com
answerme.com
cpmall.com
cyberemag.com
freerelay.com
        O\

To reject relaying from all networks but our own:

sender_net_accept_relay = 195.64.35.128/25

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw
E-State