RE: [EXIM] Relaying question.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: George Bonser
To: Jonathan Care
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [EXIM] Relaying question.

On 19-Dec-97 Jonathan Care wrote:

A sender_address_relay=screen-name@???

Should work. Whatever this user puts as the envelope sender (what shows up as
the Return-Path: in mail from that user to you) shoudl be put on this line. It
shoudl then allow anyone claiming to be that user to relay through your system.

> How do I allow him to connect to me for mail relaying, but avoid opening
> myself up to AOL as a spam-relay.
>
> Apologies if this is a "there's a better way to do it" question, answers
> suggesting a better method also welcome.
> --
> Jonathan Care, Netcetera Ltd.           Tel: 0973 744192 Fax/VMB: 01256
> 421214
> Mail: jonc@???              Web: http://www.netcetera.co.uk/~jonc
> PGPkeyID: A9F9E79D                     Support MAPS &
> RBL(http://maps.vix.com)

> --
> *** Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/ ***

George Bonser
Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?
http://www.debian.org