Re: [EXIM] Minor exim install niggle

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Minor exim install niggle
On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Is there any chance you could modify exim_install to preload the PATH with
> some extra directories....

How would these be defined?

> On SunOS chown is in /etc for some daft reason.

SunOS4, I presume you are talking about. It seems to be in /usr/etc on
one box I can look at (with a link from /etc). Personally, I have a
conditional setting of PATH in my .bash_profile.

> Final solution. Get me to remember to add /etc to path - I think you are
> on a loser there (I don't use SunOS very much).

I am given to understand that after two more years very few people will
be.

I suppose exim_install could look in a few hopeful places for chown.