[EXIM] Running Exim on Solaris 2.6 x86

Author: Mike Zanker
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Running Exim on Solaris 2.6 x86
I've compiled exim under Solaris 2.6 x86 without errors. However,
when I try and deliver a message I get a segmentation fault and
core dump when the retry database is accessed:

Exim version 1.81 debug level set to 9
probably ndbm
set_process_info: 1823 1.81 delivering specified messages
delivering message 0xiQI6-0000Pu-00
set_process_info: 1823 1.81 delivering 0xiQI6-0000Pu-00
Opened spool file 0xiQI6-0000Pu-00-H
user=root uid=0 gid=1 sender=root@???
sender_local=1 resent=no ident=root
Non-recipients: