[EXIM] Filter: Is this valid? Any better ways?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Birchall
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Filter: Is this valid? Any better ways?
In a filter file, I've just added the following ruleset. The
program doesn't appear to be choking on it just yet, but I'm
not sure whether it's really syntactically correct (not sure
how Exim treats parentheses), or whether there's a simpler
way of doing it.

if
($local_part is not "djb" or $domain is not "16straight.com")
and
($local_part is not "djb" or $domain is not "scream.org")
then finish endif

My basic intent is to have a list of such conditions AND'd
together. If any conditions eval false, that means the
receiving address is on that list, at which point the rest
of the filter file will be used. If all eval true, it just
goes ahead and delivers the mail.

I have a couple thoughts as to ways I might be able to do
this more efficiently... either using or{{}{}} and and{{}{}}
or using a lookup with an lsearch and merely adding addresses
to the file if I want them to use the subsequent filters.

Any thoughts or syntax pointers?

Thanks,

-Dan

--

Dan Birchall - Internet Sysadmin - 16 Straight Communications
Your source for great graphic design, web design and hosting.