[EXIM] Slightly Offtopic: Mailing List Managers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Troy Cobb
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [EXIM] Slightly Offtopic: Mailing List Managers
This is a slightly off-topic post:

I have been running Majordomo (messages fed to it by Exim, of course) as
my list manager of choice for quite a while. However, lately I've been
concerned about all of that setup/breakdown of PERL for each message
that comes in. So, here comes the question:

Does anyone know of a (free, with source) list manager software that
runs as a daemon and listens on a particular local port for messages?
I've considered modifying Majordomo to do that (shouldn't be too hard
with another PERL wrapper around it), but wanted to see if there were
any recommendations for other programs already doing this.

Obviously, I'd modify my EXIM config to route these out to the localhost
with a change of service port to feed to this daemon. I'd probably also
need the mailing list daemon to deny access to any but the machine's
local IP.

Any pointers are much appreciated.

- Troy Cobb