Re: [EXIM] Build problems for 1.80

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Hugh Sasse
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Build problems for 1.80
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> I have just tried to build 1.80 on my sytem and it failed so I tried it
> with gmake instead of make and it still failed. Here are the sessions
> with both (hence the need for the "clean"). Could you advise me on how
> to proceed please? I am not in a position to upgrade my solaris at the
> moment.

I develop Exim on Solaris, and have no problem building it with gcc,
needless to say.

> Kernel version: SunOS 5.3 Generic September 1993

Oh, it's Solaris 2.3. I seem to recall some problem with that. Ah yes,
from the README:

  ******* IMPORTANT FOR SOLARIS 2.3 (SUNOS 5.3) USERS *******

The file /usr/include/sysexits.h does not exist on Solaris 2.3 (and presumably
earlier versions), though it is present in 2.4 and later versions. To compile
Exim on Solaris 2.3 it is necessary to include the line

  CFLAGS=-O -DNO_SYSEXITS -DEX_TEMPFAIL=75

  in your Local/Makefile.

Did notice that?

> exim.h:54: sysexits.h: No such file or directory

That gets round this error.