Re: [EXIM] 1.80 mail lists broken?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] 1.80 mail lists broken?
On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Neal Becker wrote:

> I can't seem to get mail lists to work with 1.80. Here's my setup:
> I have made a list in file /usr/local/lib/exim/lists/sng. I can
> verify fine. But when I send a real message it fails, saying:
>
> 1997-12-15 13:52:12 0xhfcA-00071n-00 == sng@??? D=userforward defer (
> -1): userforward director failed to stat /local/users/sng
>
> But verify is fine:
> exim -bv -v sng

Does

exim -bt -v sng

work? Verifying isn't quite the same as outgoing address testing. In
fact, that is precisely your problem:

> # This director handles forwarding using traditional ~/.forward files.
>
> userforward:
> no_verify,
> driver = forwardfile;
> file = .forward,
> filter = true,
> owners = "root"
>
> # This director matches local user mailboxes.
>
> lists:
> driver = forwardfile;
> file = /usr/local/lib/exim/lists/${local_part},
> no_check_local_user,
> forbid_file,
> errors_to = ${local_part}-owner

You have those two directors in the wrong order. Because userforward has
"no_verify", it won't get looked at when verifying, which is why -bv
works. You want to do the checking for a list before checking for an
ordinary user.

Philip