[EXIM] RBL feedback

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] RBL feedback
When we discussed the possible use of RBL at this site some time ago,
some people were unsure of its merits. I promised to get some feedback
for the next meeting, which is tomorrow. I'd be grateful if any of you
that are using RBL for real could send me a very brief note of your
experience. What configuration are you using (reject, or just log?) and
is it doing a reasonable job of blocking unwanted mail while not
blocking wanted mail? Thanks for any feedback.

Philip