[EXIM] Exim Thank You

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Patterson
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] Spam relay fighting, help!
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim Thank You
Over the past 2 1/2 years @harborside, located in rural So Oregon, has
grown from 0 to 3000 customers. As with all service providers, we have
stained to meet our customers needs, especially with E-mail.

As the new year rolls around, we would like to thank you, Philip, Exim,
and this group for allowing this portion of our business to move from the
days of relay mail bombs/spam chaos and near e-mail collapse to our
current state of semi-order.

Philip, if you have a favorite charity, we would like to donate.

My '98 wish list.

/usr/customer/.filter_file_or_filter_server

Suggested functionality:

Allow *each* customer to optionally:

1) point to email filtering services, such as the Black Hole
2) point to a selected level of locally produced filtering files.
3) no filtering
4) other ideas

As it is now, all customers are subject to *my* filtering whims and then,
in very few cases, their own filters.

Wishing you all, happy holidays and a great new year,

Tim Patterson
@harborside