Re: [EXIM] Exim NT-exchange routing without really rewriting

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Bruno.Vuillemin
CC: exim-users, postmaster, robert.matathia
題目: Re: [EXIM] Exim NT-exchange routing without really rewriting
On Sat, 13 Dec 1997 Bruno.Vuillemin@??? wrote:

> Here is what can be read log window
> 1997-12-13 09:47:28 0xgZ68-0003bC-00 NT_transport transport found host
> sunsiuf1.unifr.ch to be local
>
> In fact the transport NT_transport sets a host (NT) for delivery.
> But the MX for the NT-host points to the central server running Exim
> hence "local". I though this could be a problem.

Please send me a copy of your configuration file. I will see if I can
spot what is going on.

> Here is also what exim does with this address (prenom.nom@???)
> It looks fine, still a doubt about the usage of the MX discipline.

... but what happens when you actually try to deliver to that address?
That is, what happens if you run

exim -d9 prenom.nom@???
testing
.