[EXIM] removing recipients

Author: Bradley Dunn
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] removing recipients
Hi,

First let me say that I really like Exim and we are working to switch all
of our sendmail boxes over to Exim. It is great to have such rich features
without having to hack up a sendmail.cf. Also, Exim has some of the best
documentation I have ever seen for a computer program, free or otherwise.

Ok, I am done gushing.

What I want to do is take the $recipients variable in a systemwide filter
and selectively remove addresses containing a certain string. There is
another catch, I only want to do this when $sender_address contains a
certain string. I know I can do something like this:

if $sender_address contains "x.dom" and $recipients contains "y.dom"
    then seen finish
endif

That is almost what I want but I believe this will blackhole the message
for all of the recipients. I only want to blackhole it for those
recipients who contain "y.dom".

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Bradley