[EXIM] format for creating db's?

Author: Roger Books
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] format for creating db's?
Well, I've finally been given the go-ahead to start blocking UCE sites.
I really haven't dealt much with db's yet, but this looks like the
place to start so...

Just to test I made a file: /etc/mail/netreject.txt, in this file I placed

199.250.24.0/255.255.255.0

This is one of our local subnets.

I then ran eximdbmbuild /etc/mail/netreject.txt /etc/mail/netreject.db
(berkely db1.85).

Sure enough the db file showed up and running strings on it showed
199.250.24.0/255.255.255.0

I then added to my exim.conf file:

sender_net_reject = db;/etc/mail/netreject.db

Everything looked fine, I bounced exim and exim immediately started
rejecting everything, 199.250.24.xx, 204.90.27.xx. Since the docs
I have say the text file should be in the same format as aliases I
also added a colon (:) after the 199.250.24.0, same thing.

I'm assuming I'm doing some trivial stupid thing. Any suggestions?
(Oh, exim 1.73, upgraded this morning.)

Thanks

Roger