[EXIM] Simultaneous writings to the same director

Author: Vladimir Litovka
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Simultaneous writings to the same director
--> Use Reply-To: for answer to Vladimir Litovka <doka@???>

Hello!

Is there way to disable simultaneous writings to the same director?
I'm using exim for receiving lots of maillists and this is done by such
director:

#--------------------- DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION ----------------------#

aliases_mailist:
driver = aliasfile;
errors_to = "admin@???",
file = /etc/exim/aliases.list,
search_type = lsearch,
user = daemon,

The local delivering handled by piping to batch via "|". When there are some
connections, and two or more deliver mail to the same alias, sometimes Exim
write data concurrently to this director. Can be this avoided?

And second question: if I will use suffix="-l" option in this director,
must I use aliases without this suffix? I.e. 'maillist-kde' instead
'maillist-kde-l' ?

--
     Vladimir Litovka <doka@???>,  hostmaster of vl.net.ua
     ---------------- Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you