[EXIM] Locking in 1.750

Author: Pete Ashdown
Subject: [EXIM] Locking in 1.750
Looks like locking is foobar in 1.750 as well. A good indicator of fudged
locking on my mailserver is load. Whenever I have a corrupt database, the
load shoots up to above 30+. After installing 1.750, the load shot up to
30+ in about 15 minutes. Running tidydb returned nothing, no "keys read",
no segmentation fault, no lock-timeout, nothing.

Philip, my suggestion is that you beg, borrow, or steal some locking
routines that work. I fail to understand why this continues to be such a
problem. In fact, I'd be happy to dig some up for you if needed.