[EXIM] Freezing mails when 1 recipient is invalid

Author: Manar Hussain
To: exim-users
CC: Julian King
Subject: [EXIM] Freezing mails when 1 recipient is invalid
We're running majordomo, and alas it let's list administrators
put (syntactically) invalid email onto the list. At the moment
this results in all mail to that address freezing - is it
possible to configure exim to deliver to all the valid
addresses before freezing the mail? I think I heard of such an
option but I can't dig out the details ...

Many thanks,

Manar

--
Internet Vision      Internet Consultancy      Tel: 0171 589 4500
60 Albert Court        & Web development       Fax: 0171 589 4522