Re: [EXIM] Filter Trouble (summary)

Author: Skye Merlin Poier
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Filter Trouble (summary)
Quoting Philip Hazel (ph10@???):
> On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Skye Merlin Poier wrote:
>
> > == /tmp/spoier.reject <spoier@???> T=address_file defer (13):
> Permission denied: failed to chdir to /staff/spoier
>
> > Am I doing something dumb? I've RTFM several times.

Finally figured it out... I has the address_file transport set to
'user = root' but never_users = root.. I figured it out by opening
permissions wide open on my home directory then invoking exim with -d 9 -M <id>
and looking at what uid the transport was using (it was using uid nobody)

Thanks!

Skye

--
Skye Poier: Network Operations, Canada Internet Direct   -   spoier@???
1050 - 555 W Hastings St, Vancouver, B.C., V6B 4N6       -     (604) 602-1800