[EXIM] "freeze" in a filter file - which doc page? :)

Author: Dan Birchall
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] "freeze" in a filter file - which doc page? :)
Hi folks,

Now that Exim has cut the flow of spam into the domains our
server handles by 96% (yes, over a recent 7- or 10-day
period, it did that well!), I'd like to start applying some
heuristic filtering to the rest, and freezing messages that
meet certain criteria until I can glance at the headers and
make sure they're legit. (This is, I think, something like
what Bill Wells, also a reader of this list, does with his
junkproof.com service.)

I glanced through filter.html last night, and didn't see a
"freeze" command in there. I don't want anyone to go to the
trouble of typing up some lengthy answer on this, but if one
could point me to the file I should read to learn how to have
the filter freeze a message and leave it for human
intervention, I'd be most appreciative. :)

Thanks,

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall - Internet Sysadmin - 16 Straight Communications
520 Fellowship Road, Suite A-112, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-3400