[EXIM] Assignment operators in Exim Filter.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joe Vaughan
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Assignment operators in Exim Filter.

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has been dealt with before, but if it has,
then I haven't been able to find it.

Is there (or is there planned???) any possibility of doing variable
assignment in the exim filter language?

I have a message filter for spam mail, (orginally supplied by John
Bolding of firstbase.com - Kudos John!) that I'd like to modify to
set a variable telling me what has caused a mail to fail the filter...

e.g.

if $header_from: contains "cyberpromo.com"
then $my_assignment_variable="failed domain: $sender_address_domain"

Somthing of that ilk.... (and yes, the above is just an example, in
reality I'm using a partial-dbm match)

Basically my question, (well 2 of them)

1) any possibility of getting variable assignments into a future version of the
    filter code.

and/or

2) can anyone think of a kludge that can be done with exim 1.73 to
    give me this capability?

Regards

JoeV.
--
Joe Vaughan    | Tel:+353 1 6790832  Fax:+353 1 6799634
Sys. Manager    | "Business Internet Solutions from