Re: [EXIM] Rewriting Received: headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Phillips
A: Tom
Cc: Exim users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Rewriting Received: headers

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Tom wrote:

> Just enable the "Envelope-To:" header on your transport. Much nicer
> than trying to more stuff into Received lines.

This works swimmingly for local delivery. Unfortunately the mail
in question is being received by exim on our mail server, then
forwarded to me at my workstation. The docs say that
envelope_to_add works only for local delivery and pipes, and
indeed empirical evidence bears that out.

--
Paul Phillips      | Is Shub-Internet an actual Lovecraft character?
Jocular Cynic      |     -- ajain@???