[EXIM] Sending mail to port on local host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Baker
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Sending mail to port on local host
I was helping someone on irc set up exim, and they had the problem that they
wanted to send all outgoing mail to a particular port on their local host.

They are stuck behind a non-transparent firewall, but have a program that
sets up a connection through the firewall and maps it to a port on their
local host.

The configuration they have uses this router:

    domain_list:
        driver = domainlist,
        transport = smtp;
        route_list = "*  localhost  bydns_a"

and this transport:

    smtp:
        driver = smtp;
        service = 800

The problem is that exim complains that "remote host address for foo@???
is the local host". How can he set it up that it ignores this and delivers
anyway? I assume this is a fairly common situation, as I know there are
people running two copies of exim with different configurations.