[EXIM] .forward email to unknown user keeps trying.

Author: Mervyn Jack
To: 'exim-users'
Subject: [EXIM] .forward email to unknown user keeps trying.
We upgraded to 1.73-8 yesterday after an exim crash (wich ended up due to zero hard drive space left) then 1.73-9 today.

But since yesterday, email to a local user who has a .forward going to a non-existant user on another system fails and keeps trying to send it. It's staying in the mailq.

Cron Daemon also send me the following message:
1997-11-12 12:23:12 queue run: process 15971 crashed with signal 11 while delivering 0xVQL7-0003dC-00
Any thoughts?

Mervyn Jack, Technical Director, Country Netlink Pty Ltd.
PO Box 529, Cobram, Vic. Australia, 3644
Ph +61 3 5871 1000 Fax +61 3 5871 1874
mailto:mervynj@cnl.com.au http://www.cnl.com.au ICQ 354419