Re: [EXIM] Exim rejecting @host.dom.net:user@dom.net?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Birchall
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim rejecting @host.dom.net:user@dom.net?
Philip Hazel wrote:

> They shouldn't be sending out addresses that don't exist,
> so you have
> every right to bug them. Alternatively, you can set
>
> collapse_source_routes

Great! I have indeed bugged them, since sending mail TO
that source-routed address resulted in an MX loop on their
end :) and have also now set collapse_source_routes.

Life with Exim gradually gets better and better...

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall - Internet Sysadmin - 16 Straight Communications
520 Fellowship Road, Suite A-112, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-3400