Re: Support for Realtime Blackhole List

Author: Piete Brooks
To: Skye Merlin Poier
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Support for Realtime Blackhole List
> Whoa, where did you get this from??

If you are on the exim list, you should be able to glean certain information
from the Received: lines of email .... :-)

> My exims (1.70 and 1.73)

... of which 1.70 appears to be your production version :-)

> don't have any such options.

Let's get things in perspective ...

Paul Vixie only started the idea a month ago.
The first hints (in the form of code patches) appeared a fortnight ago.
I've been bugging Paul since then to publish a spec, and he only did that
yesterday.

Now, when did you last upgrade exim ? :-)

As it happens, I have also been bugging PH10 for a while as well, so ...

> Is this a patch?

No -- an Alpha release -- if interested, contact PH10.
(next release expected Dec)

> Are you making this up to taunt me? :)

Would I do that ?? :-)