# not in first column in many source headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: exim-users
Asunto: # not in first column in many source headers
I've been having some trouble compiling 1.73 on OFS/v4.02 with
cc.

The first noticable problem is that many preprocessor directives
have things like

#if ...
#include ....

where the '#' is not in column one. Maybe gcc can cope, but for
reasons to tedious to explain gcc is not an option at the moment.

If this list is not the appropriate place to report such things, please
let me know where I should have sent this.

Thanks,

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814