[ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk: Re: Sendmail compatability flag]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Asunto: [ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk: Re: Sendmail compatability flag]
I send Philip email about this when I should have sent it to the list.
I'm forwarding his responce to save him the trouble of responding twice.

-----Forwarded message from Philip Hazel <ph10@???>-----

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, John Henders wrote:

> It appears sendmail accepts an argument to the -om flag. A listmanager
> program in use in our company uses -omTrue as a flag to sendmail. I've
> fixed this in the binary (there is no source distributed) with bpe but
> having exim also accept -omTrue would be handy.

Can anyone else confirm or deny that this is a current sendmail option,
and if so, does it apply to other flags as well?

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.