Re: can't select popup menu entry in eximon [CDE, sol2.5.1]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Mell
A: Bruno.Vuillemin, exim-users
Asunto: Re: can't select popup menu entry in eximon [CDE, sol2.5.1]
--On 21 October 1997, 21:44 +0200 Bruno.Vuillemin@??? wrote:

> I use Solaris 2.5.1 and CDE, but I am (still :-) ) not really a guru.
> When I open eximon I can select a waiting mail, if any,
> and then, display for example the headers, by selecting
> this line in the pop-up menu.
>
> This work fine ... until it doesn't work at all,
> I mean, I can select with the shift key
> the message, the pop-up menu
> pops up but I can't select anything with the mouse.

Bruno, you are not alone. I have this problem too, it is rather annoying
isnt it. Maybe I will have a look at the eximon source one day when I find
the time to look at things like this :-( I think it must be something in
the CDE causing it, unless someone who doesnt use solaris can confirm it
happens to them too.

Andy