Re: several messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Andreas Fatum
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Inner-/Outerspace? How to determine?
Asunto: Re: several messages
On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Andreas Fatum wrote:

> 1997-10-21 10:48:09 0xNbr4-00008b-00 Failed to get write lock for /var/spool/exi
> m/db/retry: Device or resource busy
> 1997-10-21 10:48:09 0xNbr4-00008b-00 Failed to get write lock for /var/spool/exi
> m/db/retry: Device or resource busy
>
> I assume that settings for use_lockfile etc only affect the delivery to
> mailboxes (?) Can anyone help?

No, that's failing on the retry database. It is getting a failure when
calling fcntl() in order to lock the database. What DBM library are you
using? You might like to look at the long discussion about DBM libraries
in the file doc/dbm.discuss.txt.

> how can I reject mail for certain recipients? Example:
> I want to reject all incoming mail for the recipient "abc@???"
> (because it is an alias used on the intranet-mailserver only),
> how can this be done?

[*] Set receiver_verify and arrange that such recipients fail verification,
for example by putting except_local_parts = abc on every director. Or
set up a director to match the recipients (by looking in an alias file,
for example), and set verify_only and fail_verify_recipient on it. Or...
(no doubt there are other ways).

> 1) Users from outside must not be able to use the mailserver as
>    a relay. (Just abuse it to post a bunch of bulkmail to other
>    sites from there)

sender_host_reject_relay = *

> 2) Mail to certain recipient-addresses should be rejected, when
>    coming from outside, (inside we use 5 domains, a class B- and
>    several class C networks, private namespace mostly) but should
>    be allowed to mail to from inside. How can this be achieved and
>    how can I determine wether a mail is from "inside" or "outside"?
>    (Filters?)

Without using a filter, I'm not sure how to do that. [*] above works for
*all* incoming mail.

> 3) The users xxx, yyy and all users from @innerdomain2.de must not
>    be able to mail outside (into the internet) but should be able
>    to mail to the internal domains)

Likewise. Handling "inside" and "outside" isn't particularly easy. Some
sites do it by using a different port (i.e. not port 25) "inside" and so
they can run entirely different MTA configurations.