Majordomo Delivery failures

Author: David Crabtree
To: exim-users
Subject: Majordomo Delivery failures
I am not sure is this is a Majordomo problem or something that can be
implemented in exim, but as I know ther are many Majordomo admins who also
run exim on this list I am sure they have solved this.

The problem is when exim cant deliver to all the recipeients on the
Majordomo list it emails the automatic message below to the majordomo
account/alias. Majordomo treats this as a request and complains that it
is not a request and attaches the Majordomo help file to the end and sends
it make to mailer-daemon. Is there a way to redirect this to the owner of
the mailing list instead of majordomo?

| Vice Pres/Sys Admin       | Dialup 56K   | Quake - [GI] Scream           |
| WSNetworxx Inc.           | Dialup ISDN  | http://www.wsnet.com/quake    |
| 448 South Lawrence Street | Ded. ISDN/T1 |-------------------------------|
| Montgomery, AL, 36104     | Web Hosting  | SysAdmin - WebMaster/Designer |
| http://www.wsnet.com      | Web Design   |     Graphics - Programmer     |

*------- mailto:wolfcub@wsnet.com -- http://www.wsnet.com/~wolfcub --------*