is this possible - bcc -> to rewrite

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mark david mcCreary
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: \ in .forward files?
Asunto: is this possible - bcc -> to rewrite
People

I would like my Smartlist mailing list to have the addresses go out in the To: line, instead of the Bcc (which is how it works now). That way people would know what address they are subscribed under, and make bounce detection much easier.

If I were to put max_rcpt to 1, would it be possible to rewrite headers and take the one address out of the bcc spot and move it up to the To: line ?

Or are things happening too fast, or in the wrong order ?

That is, I want the people on the mailing list to see their address in the To: line, but not see anybody else's. Not even other people at the same domain.

Thanks for any thoughts off the top of your head

mark

mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc.            1436 West Gray #438
mdm@???          Houston, Texas 77019
http://www.internet-tools.com    713.627.9600