Re: director contingent on random address?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: T. William Wells, exim-users
Subject: Re: director contingent on random address?
ph10@??? said:
} I feel "feature-bloat" getting worse... :-)

bill@??? said:
} I have a situation where I want to use a director if the address is
} any of a list (taken from a file, actually)

Isn't a way round this to give people enough rope to hang themselves how
they wish...

ie allow a director/router to be selected based on the result of an
arbitrary expression (we could then, ideally, drop all the special case
ones since they could be written in terms of the arbitrary version).

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]