Re: Does anyone else see this?

Author: Bob Green
To: John Horne, Bob Green
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Does anyone else see this?
Yes, for outgoing smtp, that's fine, but I'd like to be able to control the
incoming port number that the daemon listens on. I have exim installed on about
100 machines here (about 100 more to go) and we suffered a power outage a
couple of days ago. When the machines rebooted, about three of them failed to
start because they couldn't resolve the SMTP service. I didn't word my original
question well - sorry. I know I can specify the listen port on the command
line, buts its much easier to distribute a new config file than it is to edit
100+ startup scripts.

-Bob

On Oct 14, 4:10pm, John Horne wrote:
> Subject: Re: Does anyone else see this?
> > Philip, how about an smtp_port = 25 option in the config file? That's one

less