Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Espen Lyngaas
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1
On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Espen Lyngaas wrote:

> I've looked on the Exim site for configuration examples, but cannot find
> any. Are there any available? Maybe someone can give me some hints, maybe
> even make a config file for me?

I'm afraid nobody has yet found the time to set up a collection of
examples.

> The plan is to directly replace sendmail 8.8.5. I'm behind a
> gateway/proxy/firewall, called 'GATE.LOCALNET' which forwards mail on to
> this host, called 'HELL' for local delivery via POP clients. 'HELL' receives
> mail for five domains, TEAM17.COM (primary), TEAM17.CO.UK, WORMS2.COM,
> US.WORMS2.COM and STORE.CO.UK. There are no 'domain specific' users - all
> users belong in the TEAM17.COM domain.

Sounds like all you need to do is to take change the default
configuration like this:

(1) Set up your local domains. Since all your users are accessible at
all these domains, that's all you need to do to get deliveries to them.

local_domains = team17.com:team17.co.uk:worms2.com:us.worms2.com:store.co.uk

(2) Set the primary domain to be added to unqualified names on outgoing
mail.

qualify_domain = team17.com

(3) I imagine you want all your external mail sent to your firewall?
Then replace the lookuphost router with

send_to_firewall:
driver = domainlist,
transport = smtp;