Re: Spam Filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tom
Cc: Jason Kohles, Tim Patterson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: Spam Filter
On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Tom wrote:

> This isn't quite right. You want:
>
> if ${def:$h_x-advertisement} then
> seen finish
> endif

No!

At least not with the currently released Exim 1.73. The "def" operator
works only on _variables_, not on headers. Perhaps I should have used
some different syntax to make the distinction between the two clear, but
I didn't want to use up more than one metacharacter for expansions.

This deficiency had already been brought to my attention, and in fact
only yesterday I implemented an extension for the next release which
makes "def" work for headers too. However, the correct syntax will be

if ${def:$h_x-advertisement:} then

because '}' is not a special character in RFC822 addresses, and it is
perfectly legal for it to appear as part of a header name. The only
characters that terminate a header name are : and white space. (RFC 822
was far too liberal in this kind of thing, IMO, but we have to live with
it.)