著者: Jay Denebeim
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
古いトピック: Patch for 1.71
題目: A few problems
I've been having a few problems. First, it seems that exim is not
bouncing things with bogus from: lines. I turned the switch on, but it
seems to have no affect.

The other problem is stupidity on my part. I've got a nice little
anti-spam filter that complains to the sysadmins of all of the sites
involved in the spam.

The thing is, I'm not seeing how I could send them the headers. What I
want to do is to mail a copy of the arriving mail back to them, including
headers, with a new set of headers and some text prepended.

How would I do this?

Thanks
Jay

* Jay Denebeim  Moderator       rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod@???         *
* moderator contact address:    b5mod-request@??? *
* personal contact address:     denebeim@???      *