Re: sender_verify vs. smartuser

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Neal Becker
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: sender_verify vs. smartuser
neal@??? said:
} I have recently switched to using smartuser.
} Now any unrecognized local@??? are punted to another machine.
} But if sender_verify is on outgoing relays are rejected. I had been
} previously using an alias list instead of smartuser. With the alias
} list sender_verify worked fine.

} I guess sender_verify is basically incompatible with smartuser - at
} least if you are doing bidirectional relaying.

You can dictate how verification is done by using the generic director
options verify, verify_only, verify_sender and verify_recipient.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]