aliases

Author: webadmin
To: exim-users
Subject: aliases
Hi

In sendmail the lookups for domains etc ar done in dbm files.

If you have alot of virt domains being added I belibe exim is better
since it can allow the admin. to add users on the fly (or am I
mistaken).

What I want to do is have a domain say domain1.com, and then set up
people with subdomains off that eg subdom.domain1.com

If I set local domain to *.domain1.com, can I just then add all the
subdomains to a file and have exim lookup there, or will that be too
slow. If so do I need to build the dbm table as with sendmail.

Hope that makes sense, still trying to find my way around.

Iqbal