Re: including other filter files?

Author: Ilya Ketris
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: Recipients (Was: Re: including other filter files?)
Subject: Re: including other filter files?

    I would like to use the $recipients variable in the

recipients: This variable contains a list of envelope recipients for a
message, but is recognized only in the system filter file, to prevent
exposure of Bcc recipients to ordinary users. A comma and a space separate
the addresses in the replacement text.

    Someone requested it in order to mimick sendmail,
    and I can see that it can be generally useful.

--
ilya