Warning others that we reject mail from non-resolving IP's

Author: Dan Birchall
To: exim-users
Subject: Warning others that we reject mail from non-resolving IP's
Now that I know that our mailserver is going to reject mail from
servers whose IP addresses don't reverse-resolve, I've added a
brief statement to that effect to its smtp_banner. Since this
variable can easily be multiple lines, I'm thinking of possibly
putting as much as an entire paragraph up there in case anyone
telnets to port 25 to see what's going on.

I'm curious as to whether other users have similarly modified
smtp_banner, and if so, what text has been used.

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall, Internet Systems Administrator - djb@???
16 Straight Communications, Mount Laurel, NJ - 888 4-16STR8 x 131