著者: Tim Patterson
To: exim-users
古いトピック: Interpreting rejectlog "recipients from..." entries.
題目: testing spamdomain
Hello,

I am using the following line in exim.conf to filter entire domains
by name.

sender_host_reject_recipients=partial-lsearch;/etc/mail/spamdomains
with entries such as

*.spamdomain.com
*.cyberporn.com

======

I suspect that my filter is not working the way I expect, but the
real question is: How does one test a specific address against
the /etc/mail/spamdomains file and determine success or failure.

I know how to: exim -bt /etc/mail/spamfilter testmail
But this does not *seem* to solve testing of a spamdomain file or
spamdomain.db

I am looking for something like:

exim -test_spam_file /etc/mail/spamdomains somebody@???

Its probably right in front of me, but could someone push me a bit.

Thank you,

Tim Patterson
@harborside