Re: EXPN?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Skye Merlin Poier
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: EXPN?
Quoting Philip Hazel (ph10@???):
> On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Skye Merlin Poier wrote:
> > Is there any way to get EXPN to expand aliases or the contents of the
> > .forward file (just like sendmail) with Exim 1.70?
>
> smtp_expn_hosts = <set of hosts you want to allow this to>
> smtp_expn_nets = <set of networks you want to allow this to>
>
> And you can control whether any specific director is used for this via
> its "expn" option.

Right, I've got it enabled, I just want its functionality to be a little
greater. In the docs 'expn' is by default true for all directors - so
I assumed adding it wouldn't give me the extended information I was
looking for, namely to show pipes and expanded aliases-based mail lists.

--
Skye Poier: Network Operations, Canada Internet Direct   -   spoier@???
1050 - 555 W Hastings St, Vancouver, B.C., V6B 4N6       -     (604) 602-1800