Re: Setting outgoing HELO. (abandoned, ignore)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rob Browning
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Setting outgoing HELO. (abandoned, ignore)
Rob Browning <rlb@???> writes:

> I wanted to be able to set the host and domain used in outgoing
> HELOs. I saw primary_hostname, and that will get the host part right,
> but what about the domain?

I decided that this was probably a bad idea, attacking the symptom
without really getting at the cause, and still leaving open problems
like where do bounces to the dynamic-ip go?

Someone else here pointed out that what I should probably do is use a
smarthost (hub) configuration for outgoing SMTP, so I'm working on
that.

Sorry for the noise.
--
Rob