Exim 1.71

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: Exim 1.71
I have put Exim release 1.71 into the ftp directory and removed all the
previous releases. The only change to the code is the application of the
fix for the "length" operator, that was put out as a patch to 1.70, so
if you are running 1.70 with the patch applied, there is no need to
update. Other changes are some textual rewordings in a couple of files,
and the addition of relay blocking and reverse lookups by default in the
default configuration file. The only change to the main documentation is
to update the address of the mailing list. For those who do want to
bring their sources completely up-to-date, I've put a set of patches in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/exim-patch-1.70-1.71.gz

This is only 3088 bytes long.