Messages on this list

Author: Matthew Adams
To: Exim Email List
Subject: Messages on this list
* This is sent by the exim-users mailing list. To unsubscribe send a

It's a small point I know, but I was wondering whether we really need
the above at the end of *every* mail message. On some messages this
plus the personal sig is as big or bigger than the message itself.
Not to mention it all adds to the download time (speaking as one who
has to pay his own phone bill). Could the information not just be a
periodic posting to the list say weekly or fortnightly?

What does anyone else think?

Regards,
Matt.

--