Re: Another question on Virtual Hosts

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Patrick Schoppenhorst
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Another question on Virtual Hosts
On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, Patrick Schoppenhorst wrote:

> I'm having real problems gettin this setup and it must work by monday. :)

I'm afraid I'm not normally at my desk at weekends.

> Ok, lets say I want to send mail to user jblow@???. abc.com is hosted
> on mydomain.com. Ok I've got that part working. But it only works as
> long as jblow@??? and jblow@??? are the same people. What I
> also need to do is:
> info@???: me@???
> info@???: you@???

Using Exim 1.70 you can set the include_domain option on an aliasfile
director, and then you can have an alias file that looks exactly like
what you have above. With earlier versions of Exim you have to have two
separate alias files:

abc_aliases:
  domains = abc.com,
  driver = aliasfile;