Problem with virtual hosts

Author: Patrick Schoppenhorst
To: exim-users
Subject: Problem with virtual hosts
Hey Exim people!
    Ok here I go again, I would like to start by saying thanks to
everyone that has helped me.
    On that note, I'm having a problem setting up virtual hosting.
Now I've done EVERY thing out of the online doc.  Cut and pasted, I mean
it is exactly like the manual.  Now everytime I mail to user@??? I
get a long that says:

lowest numbered MX record points to local host
0x4BaB-0000af-00 Frozen

any ideas? Yes I am testing this from the local host becuase I have to
make sure it works before I go online. HELP?

Until Next time....
                                  Patrick Ryan Schoppenhorst

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity, and I'm not real sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

Only by looking into the hearts of man can one find the true root of evil.